Alim Assar e-Portfolio
Friday, November 25, 2005
Personal Mission Statement
“I will live each day to its fullest as if it were my last. I will always listen and respect others who may have a different view than my own. And lastly I will help other people at all times.”
- ALIM ASSAR
posted by Alim Assar @
9:00 p.m.
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Α²
Welcome to my e-Portfolio
About Me
Name:
Alim Assar
Location:
Richmond, B.C., Canada
View my complete profile
A bit more about me...
Resume
Computer skills summary
General skills summary
Sample Projects – Group
MS PowerPoint example
MS Word example
MS Excel example
Marketing Presentation
Sample Projects – Individual
Communications Presentation
Reference Letters
Reference Letter One
Reference Letter Two
Awards
BCIT Preident’s Scholarship
Silver Duke of Edinburgh Award
Chief Scout Award
Parliament of Canada Award
My Photos:
My Photo's
My Links:
OPMT-BUSA 1600 course website
Google Search Engine
Global Perspectives
Latest Canadian News:
View RSS feed
Previous Posts
A bit about me...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home